Za dôstojný život - For a Dignified Life
Our civil association was founded on 19th June 2000 with the main objective being to help people, particularly children who are in need or abused.
- Help neglected and abused children and families
- Help the victims of domestic violence
- Work with socially disadvantaged groups in our community
- Help socially disadvantaged people look for a job and suitable accommodation
- Continue to develop and improve the ways we offer help according to the latest trends
The quality of our social services is shown by our daily work as well as being awarded the quality certification in accordance with the standard EN STN ISO 9001:2009
gained in May 2010.
On behalf of our clients we would like to thank all the donors for their sponsorship and gifts – financial as well as material.
Thank you for donating 2 percent of your tax to our association.
Many thanks to Danubia Foundation for their financial donation (2000eur) and Ing. Pavol Ondris and Alzbeta Kovalova for donating Ford Mondeo to our association.
We would like to express our appreciation to the German company Initiative Kinderlachen Mittel that provides us with Christmas presents for our clients every year. Thank you to Martina Ocker and her team.
984 01 Lučenec
DIČ 2021575094 V prípade záujmu o ubytovanie kontaktujte Útulok (COR):
047/43 31 566
0948 341 751
OZ ,,Za dôstojný život"
Centrum pre deti a rodiny
047/43 22 384 firstname.lastname@example.org